Youtube: Aimeefran Ask.fm/AmyMcAsk
HELLO SWEETIE ♥
A Man's face is his autobiography.
A woman's face is her work of fiction.
1. David Tennant and Benedict Cumberbatch = ♥.
2. Crime drama is the bee's bollocks.
3. Harry Potter is my childhood. I worship it.
4. Amy doesn't share food. She likes it too much.
5. Stephen Fry is the fount of all knowledge.
(+ must add a sneaky extra)
6. I am slightly addicted to Scott and Bailey!!
My roommates and I have discovered a fault in the final Harry Potter movie. Technically, Nagini is the one who finished Snape off. Voldemort is the one who wounded Snape, but Nagini is the one who killed him.
Which would make Nagini the true owner of the Elder Wand. Which means that Voldemort would then need to kill Nagini, what he thinks is his last horcrux.
MY HOW THE TABLES HAVE TURNED.
1. You’ve only JUST spotted this?
2. But Nagini is Voldemort’s horcrux… There’s a part of his soul in there. So if Nagini kills him then technically a part of Voldemort has killed him!
3. What about the memory coming out of Snape’s damn tears?
4. And how the amount of liquid Harry collects in the tears magically quadruples when he pours it into the pensieve?
SO many flaws!